Applications: Pressed Clay Tiles / Concrete Surfaces /New or Century old buildings
Primer Coat: Mixture of grey cement and acrylic polymer with fine sand and PPF to be brushed.
White Coat: Titanium mixed with Roof Tiles White Powder, acrylic polymer, fine sand and PPF to be brushed on Primer Coat.
White Coat: Titanium mixed with Roof Tiles White Powder, acrylic polymer, fine sand and PPF to be brushed on second coat.
Final protective coat of Roof Tiles Nano White to be applied on white coat.
Specifications are subject to change for improvement without any prior information.
Remarks to be noted before ordering for white coat:
- Above coat system can be applied in century old buildings as well as new buildings.
- Can be applied on pressed clay tiles (new or very old) and concrete surfaces.
- Material and labor cost for four coats as above: Rs 35 per sq ft on plain area and parapet walls.
- Our Roof Tiles Coat is highly reflective and anti fungus but not scratch proof as good as Roof Tiles S.R.I Tiles.
- Under normal conditions and maintenance, expected life is over 5 years.
- Roof Tiles gives warranty against peel off only. The function of water proof will remain same.
- Heat reflection will be better than pressed clay tiles but cannot be as good as Roof Tiles S.R.I Tiles.
- Heat reduction performance depends on Insulation thickness.
- Cool Roofs also needs insulation. Refer: ECBC User Guide for more details on Insulation.
20000 sq ft area is applied with Roof Tiles Weather Proof S.R.I Coat in DGP (Director General of Police) Office old building in Chennai. This is a heritage building.
White Tiles Vs White Coats
|Parameters||Roof Tiles White Tiles||Roof Tiles White Coat|
|Excepted Life under normal conditions||50 years||5 years|
|Installation Cost with limited warranty||Rs 100 per sq ft||Rs 35 per sq ft|